Many people say that with the Ninja coffee bar you no longer need to invest in a lot of equipment to bring the coffee shop experience to your home. You can get a variety of brewing skills that you need, just like in a coffee bar.
- 1 Ninja Coffee Maker
- 2 What Exactly is Ninja Coffee Bar?
- 3 Ninja Coffee Bar Recipes
- 3.1 Caramel Latte using The Ninja Coffee Bar
- 3.2 Homemade Caramel Macchiato using the Ninja Coffee Bar
- 3.3 Peppermint Mocha Latte
- 3.4 Almond Vanilla Latte
- 3.5 Cinnamon Spice Latte with Ninja Coffee Bar
- 3.6 Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 3.7 Mocha Frappuccino using Ninja Coffee Bar
- 3.8 Paleo-Friendly Maple Latte
- 3.9 Butterscotch Coffee
Ninja Coffee Maker
The Ninja coffee maker is one of the flagship products of the SharkNinja Operating LLC company. Actually, this company produces various kinds of household appliances, especially kitchen utensils, including coffee makers.
Previously, the company was founded in the United States in 1996 under the name Euro-Pro Operating LLC. However, in 2017 they officially announced that they had changed their name from Euro-Pro to SharkNinja.
What Exactly is Ninja Coffee Bar?
Ninja Coffee Bar is actually referring to some of the older Ninja Coffee Maker Products. So not all ninja coffee makers sold today are classified as Ninja coffee bars.
However, you can still buy many Ninja Coffee Bar models as “newer” products that have more capabilities. The nickname coffee bar comes because these machines have a wider range of functionality than almost any other brewer on the market.
The Ninja Coffee Bar Benefits
One thing that makes the Ninja coffee bar stand out is its Versatility. It can give you the versatility of a complete coffee shop, presenting at least 4 brewing options without having 4 different machines at your table.
This certainly provides comfort and saves space in your kitchen. The ninja coffee maker offers at least 4 brewing options, they are: classic, rich, iced, and specialty, some models even offer a choice of Cafe Forte or Cold Brew. This means with the ninja coffee bar allows you can handle almost any drink recipe.
Ninja Coffee Bar Recipes
Here are the collection of easy at-home recipes that all use the Ninja Coffee Bar.
Caramel Latte using The Ninja Coffee Bar
This caramel latte recipe was shared By
- 2 tablespoon of caramel syrup (for the coffee)
- a pinch of sea salt
- 3 scoops of coffee grounds
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- Add the caramel syrup and salt into a large coffee mug then place it in the Ninja Coffee Bar cup holder.
- Set the dial to XL Cup size and add the coffee ground to the basket. After that, Select the “Rich Brew” button and press it to start the brew.
- While brewing coffee, let’s make a foamy cream. First, microwave the heavy cream for 30 seconds then froth it for 30-45 seconds using the frother wand. Wait for it to start foamy and double in size.
- Finally, after the coffee has finished brewing, stir the coffee and pour the foamy cream over it. Enjoy.
Homemade Caramel Macchiato using the Ninja Coffee Bar
This hot caramel macchiato recipe was shared byin her post. This easy homemade ninja coffee bar recipe is very simple but results in a delicious taste.
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1 more teaspoon caramel sauce for garnish
- First, place the ground coffee into the brew basket and set a mug in place to brew.
- Select the suitable Cup size and select the “Specialty” button and press it to start the brew.
- Next, make milk foam while the coffee is brewing. Pour the milk and 2 teaspoons of caramel sauce into a Ninja Easy Frother glass jar, then microwave on high for 45-60 seconds.
- When done, remove the glass jar from the microwave, close it tightly, and pump the Frother 15 times.
- When brewing is complete, gently pour the frothed mixture into the coffee.
- Last, garnish it with additional caramel sauce over the coffee.
Peppermint Mocha Latte
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of water for mint syrup
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons more water
- 4 ounces espresso or strong coffee
- 1 cup steamed milk.
- Whipped cream to taste for garnish
- Crushed Peppermint candies to taste for garnish
- Miniature Chocolate Chips to taste for garnish
- First, let’s make simple mint syrup. Take a small saucepan and pour 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons peppermint extract into it. Then, boil for one minute, remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons of water in a large mug,add two tablespoons of mint syrup.
- Now, it’s time to brew espresso or strong coffee. Place the mug in the Ninja Coffee Bar System then select the “Specialty” button and press it to start brewing.
- When the coffee is brewing, microwave one cup of milk and froth it in the Ninja Coffee Bar® System.
- When finished, add the steamed milk foam to the coffee mixture. Stir gently until combined.
- Garnish the top with whipped cream, crushed peppermint candy, and chocolate chips.
- 3 tablespoons coffee grounds
- 3 teaspoons vanilla almond butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- water to taste for brewing
- Place the coffee grounds in the brew basket then prepare the mug.
- Pour the almond butter and syrup on the bottom of the mug.
- Froth the milk using Ninja Coffee Bar frother then pour the foam into the mug either.
- Place the mug in the Ninja Coffee Bar System, turn on the machine then select the “Specialty” button and press it to start brewing.
- Let the coffee brew over the almond butter, syrup, and foamed milk.
Cinnamon Spice Latte with Ninja Coffee Bar
This recipe was shared by Alison on deliciousmadeeasy, this delicious warm latte is very easy for you to make with the Ninja Coffee Bar. He said that if you used the Ninja Coffee bar you would be a home barista in no time.
- 2 big scoops of coffee grounds (decaf or regular)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- a pinch or 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- a pinch of nutmeg
- Brew one cup of coffee with Ninja Coffee Bar® System. Place the coffee grounds in the brew basket, choose the cup size then select the “Specialty” button and press it to start brewing.
- While brewing the coffee, pour brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg into the milk. Mix them then heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then froth for 30 seconds.
- Finished, add the frothed milk to the top of the coffee, sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
This homemade latte recipe brought to you by lisasdinnertimedish.com. You can make your own delicious and comfortable Pumpkin Spice Latte at home in just a few minutes. This means that by following the ninja coffee bar recipes you don’t need to go to a coffee shop anymore.
- 3 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice, plus more for garnish
- As with other recipes above, the first step is to brew the coffee with the Specialty Brew selections on the Ninja Coffee Bar.
- While coffee is brewing, pour the milk and the remaining ingredients in the Ninja Easy Frother to froth them. Heat on microwave on high for 1 minute then secure the lid and pump it 15 times.
- Once finished, add the frothed milk on the top of the coffee, garnish with pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy it!
Mocha Frappuccino using Ninja Coffee Bar
This frozen Mocha Frappuccino drink is the simplest drink among other ninja coffee bar recipes. Simple ingredients make for the perfect delicious drink any time of day!
- 4 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 3 cup of ice
- 1/4 cup of chocolate milk
- 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup
- Brew the coffee using Specialty brew mode on the Ninja Coffee Bar.
- Once finished, pour the brewed coffee and all the remaining ingredients into a 24-ounce or larger blender container.
- Blend them until smooth, it’s usually about 25 seconds.
- Pour into 2 different glasses, drizzle with additional chocolate syrup.
Paleo-Friendly Maple Latte
This Ninja Coffee Bar recipe was shared by Jessica at Cozy and Co. he is a coffee lover who enjoys experimenting with new recipes in their home. Until one day she made a new mix of Paleo-Friendly Maple Latte which tasted really good.
- 1/2 cup or 4 oz freshly brewed coffee
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond cashew milk
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- Pour the maple syrup and freshly brewed coffee into a mug.
- Pour 1/2 cup of almond milk into Ninja Easy Frother to achieve foam with milk.
- Heat on a microwave for 45 seconds then secure the lid and pump it 15 times.
- Add foamed milk to the mug, hold back the foam to keep it on the top using a spoon.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. Enjoy it!
This Ninja coffee recipe was shared by Serena at serenabakessimplyfromscratch.com. Apart from easy to make, Creamy Butterscotch Sauce is delicious over ice cream or in your morning coffee.
- 1/4 cup of Melted Butter
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- a pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Make the Butterscotch Sauce. Whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar until well combined.
- Slowly stir in 1 cup Heavy Cream and 1 pinch of salt until well combined. Bring to boil over medium heat, and cook for 3 minutes until thickened.
- Remove from heat then stir in 1 teaspoon Vanilla. Allow cooling until ready to use.