When it comes to espresso drinks, people usually associate it with cafes. They have a wide variety of great espresso drink recipes that they can serve for you.
However, what if you can’t go anywhere and want to enjoy an espresso like in a cafe? Take it easy, it turns out you can make it yourself at home.
The method is quite easy and we have summarized some of the home espresso drink recipes from various sources. For those of you who want to make it, it doesn’t take long. The result is no less delicious than the cafe made.
- 1 Hot Espresso Drink Recipes
- 2 Iced Espresso Drink Recipes
Hot Espresso Drink Recipes
Honey Cinnamon Latte Drink
This recipe is shared from Queen Bee’s Kitchen. It’s very simple, only 4 cups of espresso poured into a special latte. From this drink, you will enjoy the delicacy and sweetness of honey and a slight spicy aroma of cinnamon.
- 2 cups of skim milk
- 4 shots of espresso or 1/3 C very strong coffee
- 1 tbs of honey (plus more to drizzle)
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon (plus more to sprinkle)
- Brew the espresso shots or the coffee
- Warm the milk in the microwave for 150 seconds on 50% power
- Then, pour the milk, espresso, honey, and cinnamon into a blender and pulse it for about 15 seconds until frothy
- Pour into coffee cups
- Get the foam from the blender with a spoon and put on the top of the lattes
- Garnish it with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a drizzle of honey
- Sit back and enjoy you drink
Espresso Vanilla Latte
Kristy at Mommy Hates Cooking has shared a simple homemade caramel latte recipe that uses just 3 ingredients.
- Espresso Shot
- Steamed Milk
- Vanilla Flavoured Syrup
- First, measure out the vanilla syrup to fill about 1/3 of a large coffee cup.
- Steam milk in a steaming pitcher and heat it to 145 degrees F to 165 degrees F using a steaming wand.
- Brew an espresso, then add the espresso shot to the cup.
- Pour the steamed milk into the cup.
- Hold back the foam using a spoon and letting a little bit of foam come out over the top.
A mixture of coconut and smooth caramel to make the perfect espresso-based macchiato is a great idea. This homemade coffee drink is a great way to elevate your normal coffee routine.
- 1-2 shots of espresso
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1-2 tbs of caramel syrup
- 1-2 tbs of sugar
- a few tablespoons of solidified coconut cream
- Warm the coconut milk on the stovetop with a small pan or pour it into a coffee mug then warm it in the microwave.
- Pour the espresso shot and the caramel syrup into the mug, and stir them until combined, and macchiato has created.
- Take the solidified coconut cream from the can with a spoon and place it in a chilled bowl.
- Whip the coconut cream using an electric hand mixer until fluffy, then add the sugar.
- Finish, Immediately top the macchiato with the coconut cream, drizzle with caramel syrup, and enjoy!
Espresso Caffe Lattes
This is a recipe for espresso-based drinks with lots of foam, commonly called Caffe Lattes. Let’s learn how to make this drink in your home.
- A single shot of espresso
- 1 teaspoon of coffee to sprinkle
- 1 shot of flavored simple syrup (optional)
- 3 ounces of milk (or more)
- Pull a single shot of espresso, once pulled pour it into the latte cup.
- Pour one shot of flavored syrup for a flavored latte, if desire.
- Then froth the milk using a steaming pitcher and steam wand until the milk has foamed and doubled its size.
- Pour 2/3 of the bottom of the steamed milk into the latte cup while holding the microbubbles over the steamed milk using a spoon.
- Use the remaining microbubbles as a top of the latte and sprinkle with coffee. (You can add latte art if desired).
- Serve and enjoy your drink!
Iced Espresso Drink Recipes
Peanut Butter Espresso Smoothie
This espresso drink recipe is a little different from regular espresso drinks. This is great for those who like smoothie form drinks. This drink is made with a rich, creamy peanut butter combination paired with a bold espresso. Let’s learn how to make it here.
- 2 shots of espresso
- 2 tsp espresso powder (to sprinkle)
- 1 pcs banana
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 2 pcs of pitted dates (Kurma)
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (feel free to use your milk of choice)
- 5 pcs of ice cubes
- Pull double shots of espresso, once pulled pour it in a blender.
- Put all other ingredients in the blender then blend until smooth.
- Pour in your favorite mug and sprinkle with the coffee powder to garnish.
- Enjoy your smoothie espresso
Iced Caramel Macchiato
The Iced Caramel Macchiato is a great variant for the coffee and caramel blend range. This is a Starbuck style drink that you make at home. Let’s see how to make it.
- 2 shots of espresso (you can use strong brewed coffee to substitute)
- 1 1/2 cups of ice
- 1 ounce of vanilla syrup
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon salted caramel sauce
- whipped cream
- Pull the espresso shots or brew the coffee, once finished, set aside.
- Take and use 8-12 ounces glass then put the ice into the glass.
- Pour the vanilla syrup then carefully pour the milk into each ( be careful not to mess the layers).
- Now, slowly add espresso through the center then top it with whipped cream.
- Finish, drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Sit and enjoy it!
Espresso Tonic Drink Recipe
Tonic water has proven that bubbles make things better, espresso drinks are no exception. This is a great adult drink that makes a long weekend or workday all the more enjoyable. let’s see what to do to mix it up.
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1.5 dl of tonic water
- 1 lime wedge
- 4 pcs of cube Ice
- Pull the double shot espresso and leave it to cool.
- Use 200ml glass and put the ice in it.
- Squeeze the lime wedge on top of the ice.
- Pour the tonic water into the glass.
- Then, gently pour the cooled espresso into the glass.
- Finish, enjoy your wonderful drink.